About QS ASIA
QS WorldClass is presented by QS Asia, the Singapore-based subsidiary of QS Quacquarelli Symonds.
QS was founded in 1990 and steadily became the world’s leading network for top careers and education. Our mission is to enable motivated people around the world to fulfill their potential by fostering international mobility, educational achievement and career development. Our targeted approach embraces:
• Focus on the best and most deserving candidates worldwide who include motivated parents and school leavers, top university graduates, MBAs and alumni.
• Methods that include trusted research, fairs, conferences, guides, web tools and online solutions.
As producer of the QS World University Rankings, we are the only independent education organisation that is truly ‘raising the bar’ of global higher education standards.
QS Asia organises the Asian equivalent of the US NAFSA and European EAIE annual meetings, QS-APPLE Conference (www.qsapple.org), which brings together over 800 international education leaders from more than 40 countries each year. QS-APPLE has the declared mission of helping build world-class universities for Asia-Pacific communities through global partnership and collaboration.
International educators across the world form the community that QS serves with a quality of delivery that others merely talk about. Our loyal, ‘blue-chip’ client base includes:
• Over 400 leading business schools that include Wharton, Stanford, Chicago, INSEAD, LBS and IESE;
• Over 300 leading universities that include Columbia, MIT, Duke, California, UCL, LSE, Imperial, Warwick, Edinburgh, Politecnico do Milano, Melbourne, National University of Singapore and Hong Kong University; and
• Over 200 multinational and regional recruiters, including Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, AT Kearney, Bain, Eli Lilly, GE, Shell and McKinsey.
Global partners are crucial in helping us to achieve such effective delivery. As well as major institutions and government bodies worldwide, over 300 different media work closely with us. Our TV, newspaper, magazine and online partners include:
• International – CNN, Business Week, Asian Wall Street Journal and International Herald Tribune;
• Asia – South China Morning Post, Japan Times, Bangkok Post and Times of India;
• America – Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, LA Times, San Francisco Chronicle and Toronto Star; and
• Europe – The Times, Le Figaro, Handelsblatt, Expansion y Empleo, Corriere della Sera, Vedemosti and Millyet.
For more information on QS, visit www.qs.com.